Wednesday, January 30, 2013

30 Rock Rocks


A tip of the Thompson topper to the departing 30 ROCK as it goes out on a high note, creatively speaking at least, this week.

In recent years, I've watched very little TV--especially sitcoms. They're repetitive and unfunny and feature cookie cutter characters I can't recognize from one series to another. Not so with this one.

Still, I avoided it for more than a season. Then I saw the first season DVD set on sale really cheap and thought I'd give it a try. 

Never did catch 30 ROCK on television. I watched the first two seasons on DVD and then have followed the rest on Hulu!

The characters are original and endearing, the performances good, the humor surreal and generally on the mark and the show has a habit of biting the NBC hand that feeds it...very, very hard.

I'll miss 30 ROCK.
Thanks, Tina, Alec and everyone!
Best of luck to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment